Sunday, March 31, 2013

Les Miserables

If you have not seen this movie yet than something is wrong with you.

No serious, you need to take a looooong hard look inside you and ask "why have I put off watching this movie?"

There are no good reasons....

Then you need to cry a little because you haven't seen it yet and you've denied yourself of the viewing and listening experience of the decade.

If you have seen it- hats off to you- there is nothing wrong with you.

Last night I watched Les Miserables with my family for the second time, and I love it even more now- I defiantly consider it a masterpiece.

I also love the music and think it truly was written for the human soul.

So if you haven't seen it yet- get off your bum, rent it, and watch it with someone you love!




1 comment:

  1. I agree! It was even better when I saw it the second time! And the music is incredible!

    ReplyDelete