Sunday, March 31, 2013

There she goes.....

That's right world! We have officially moved out of our first place....not that you care...


Here's my little story ...


So I wasn't completely fond of our old place to be honest, but after it was all cleaned out and I hate to leave it for the last time probably ever....I couldn't help but think about the last 2.5 years of memories we've made there, our first place.

As I longingly took my last look, I couldn't help but feel a little sad....but I didn't cry mind you.

When I got in the car to leave for good I started the radio, and the chorus lyrics of this song made it seem as though my old apartment was saying goodbye

It's a weird media story, but I'm sure we all have song that are associated with memories.....boyfriends, break-ups, summer road trips, weddings...rebellious periods, spiritual experiences, youth dances......songs can be such an influential part of our lives, I have like a million songs that bring memories to the surface.


No comments:

Post a Comment