Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cute, Fuzzy, and Cuddle-able

So recently when I'm feeling down or frustrated or bored... I've found myself look at the "animal" category on Pinterest, you know...to see all the cute baby animal pictures!

What can I say- It makes me happy inside!....I think it all started when I saw this special on Animal Planet about puppies, when we were down in St.George with family....and partially because my two sisters and parents are getting puppies in the spring! Now I really want a puppy (but that's not gonna happen for another 10+ years) so for now, I just have to enjoy pictures and videos.

What started out as a puppy frenzie has become an "anything-that-is-a-baby-animal" frenzie.

Here is some of my puppy collection....











And then it turned into all cute baby animals....








 I guess you could call me an animal lover....in the abstract. Wouldn't these guys be a cute addition to any family?

Perhaps I'm crazy, but hey- sometimes you just need a cute-fuzzy animal fix- Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment